Adjusted Nettie, a bouquet of flowers...

So, let's get to business.

The previous one had fitting problems at the shoulders.

Here's what my modified pattern looks like.
The second version is underneath. 
(first the front, and the back below)

As I kept the same sleeves, I added 5mm at the top of the side seams to obtain the same size at the armhole.

As you can see below, the result is much better.

I also made a V-neck, and a pocket (functional, if I ever wanted to put a coin or a stamp there...).
I cut the pocket to match the fabric under it. 
(What's the point of making a decorative pocket if it's invisible, I hear you say. Stop asking questions, please).

And the end result :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire